1. I’m still going strong on Project 115. I did the P90X legs workout and the Ab Ripper X this morning. I feel thoroughly ripped, and may not be able to walk well tomorrow, but I’m certain that my legs will someday look like hers.
2. One week into Project 115 and I’ve gained two pounds. I’m hoping beyond hope that it’s muscle, because I’m already noticing some new definition. So, 13 pounds to go. Crud.
3. I have a new favorite restaurant – Zoe’s Kitchen. Their spinach wraps are to-die-for. No kidding. I may or may not have been there three times in the last 10 days.
4. If you’re not on Pinterest, you’re missing out. It’s like Facebook for creative girls. Please join so I have more pretty pictures to peruse over. My list of crafts I want to conquer is ever-growing… can’t wait to tackle a few.
5. After introducing my husband to Pinterest, he told me that this is the “dude version.”
6. Speaking of husbands, my sweet husband brought me a Sonic drink today at work. I’m so in love.
Excited to try this Pinterest thing! Thanks for introducing me to it. Hope to get started on some things over the break!
You'll love it! It's so fun to get new ideas… I didn't even mention the amazing recipes on there.
I may need to print out that pic of Carrie Underwood and tape it to my fridge. 🙂
Marcy… you and me both! Back in college I used to picture Britney Spears as my motivation to work out. Nowadays… notsomuch. 🙂