I know I promised a blog a day for November. And I missed last night. But I had more important things to do, like organizing my laundry room and cleaning out drawers. What can I say, I lead an extremely glamorous life.
And tonight I’m just not in the mood. So I will leave you with a short list of random things that I have discovered lately that I really like. Please do me a favor and let me know one of your recent fun discoveries in life.
1. I really love naan. It’s kind of like flat bread… I think it’s Greek. Whatever it is, it’s awesome with melted cheese, onions, peppers, and ham on top. You can buy it at Target.
2. I absolutely love gummy vitamins. They taste so good that I’m tempted to eat the whole bottle. But I’m not four, so I won’t.
3. I just bought cold water Tide laundry detergent. You can save $0.36 a load if you wash in cold water. And in a bad economy, every little bit helps! Only 1,000 loads until I can buy something nice!
4. My cafeteria just started selling jumbo hot dogs. I may pretend to be classy and sophisticated, but I love a good hot dog every once in awhile for lunch. It’s kind of like working at the ballpark.
5. I may have mentioned it in a past blog, but I love leggings. It’s pretty much my uniform when I’m at home, and I have begun wearing them when I run on cold mornings. I never knew the 80s were so wonderful.
That’s it. It’s 8:45 p.m. and I haven’t had dinner yet (it was a school night). I’m off to go scrounge something up. The dinner is really just a technicality… because I’m having ice cream for dessert. It’s the best part.